Thursday, May 20, 2010

Facebook? Wass that then?

Boo, of the boo report wrote - "In recent weeks there has been a lot in the news about Facebook and an ensuing backlash against it’s unceremonious backpedal on it’s initial privacy policies.

Me, I don’t have a Facebook account. I haven’t had one for months now because it occurred to me a while back that the site is more annoying that it is useful for the following reasons... "
read more hereshe knows more about it than I do.


Bob commented - I’m with you, Boo. Not that this will enhance your reputation. I forgot my facebook password about 4 years ago – didn’t feel the loss. I am old enough to remember human beings of course, and even though a room full of them is one definition of hell, a better definition is a computer full of ‘people’ without gender, age, and without the ability or desire to string 4 different words into a comment.  
I have re-opened *hi* it’s only me (.blogspot) so that I can be rude to myself without alienating some nice people who look at my pictures and stuff elsewhere  I may link to decent posts and repeat my comments, in the effort to save time insulting ‘challenged’ bloggers and being nice to real people (like you I imagine) Look after yourself Boo – and pop in sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment